What We Believe
n Particular We Affirm:
• The Inspiration and Authority of the Scriptures;
• The Existence of One God in Three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
• The Creation of the Human Race in the Image of God;
• The Fall and Resultant Human Depravity;
• The Deity of Christ, His Incarnation, Atoning Death, and Resurrection;
• Salvation by the Grace of God Through Faith by the Power of the Holy Spirit;
• One Holy Christian Church, the Body of Christ;
• The Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the Consummation of All Things.
Berea Bible Institute and Seminary affirms the authority of the Scriptures, believes in the integration of faith, learning, and ministry, and endorses and practices distance education as a significant contributor to the educational needs of the religious and global community. Berea believes in the practicality of scholarly endeavor, the immediate application of learning experiences for the enrichment of personal and professional life, and the earnest endeavor of lifelong learners to gain understanding and knowledge to more effectively witness the words of Christ to the world.