Mission & Purpose
To provide biblically-based, distributed, dispersed-`residency undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education in theology, ministry, and related professional fields for learners to enhance their service to the religious or global community and to foster lifelong inquiry and learning.
- To create a community of learning where critical inquiry is encouraged.
- To provide a wide array of offerings in Biblical Studies, Theology, Ministry, Missions and Evangelism, and cognate areas so that Christian men and women may meet important educational and personal needs from lay ministry to professional level.
- To provide a Christ-centered curriculum so that learners will be grounded and articulate in the beliefs of Word and Spirit Christianity.
- To foster learning, scholarly inquiry and assessment at the undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate levels so that these learners may bring about positive social change by applying their learning in the religious or global community in which they serve.
- To provide biblically-based theological and professional education so that busy adults may achieve significant learning where they reside without relocating to a campus.
- To provide a cost-effective learning and support services at different academic levels so that a wide number of individuals may afford a theological or professional education.
- To provide a learning atmosphere where learning is more than theoretical knowledge—a place where learning involves the head and the heart.
Vision — See Christ as All-in-All
- Salvation is the study of His atoning work.
- Sanctification is a study of His inner flow.
- Glorification is the study of His culminating work.
- Evangelism is the study of His divine initiative and His supernatural flow.
- Preaching is the story of His anointing, His presence and His words combined with His thoughts. Bible study is the revelation of Himself to His flock.
- The fruit and gifts are the study of His character and power flowing in us and through us.
- Counseling is a study of His principles through which He flows, bringing healing to the hurts of mankind.
- Inner healing and deliverance are the study of His healing flow.
- History is the study of His movement, especially as He deals with His people.
Dr. Ron Phillips
Dr. Alan Johnston
Dr. Paul Smith
Mr. William Stuart
Dr. J. Todd Zeiger
Dr. Bobby Adkins
Rev. Barry Clingan
Acts 17:11 (NIV): "Now the Bereans were of more noble character... for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures daily..."
Scarlet and White – Isaiah 1:18 (NIV): "Though your sins are as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow."
Eagles – Isaiah 40:31 (NW): `But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles..."
"A Mighty Fortress Is Our God"
(written by Martin Luther – based on Psalm 46)
A mighty fortress is our God, a bulwark never failing;
Our helper He amid the flood of mortal ills prevailing.
For still our ancient foe doth seek to work us woe—his craft and pow'r are great,
And armed with cruel hate, on earth is not his equal.
Did we in our own strength confide, our striving would be losing,
Were not the right man on our side, the man of God's own choosing.
Dost ask who that may be? Christ Jesus, it is He—Lord Sabaoth His name,
for age to age the same, and He must win the battle.
And tho this world, with devils filled,
Should threaten to undo us, we will not fear,
For God hath willed His truth to triumph thru us.
The Prince of darkness given, for lo, his doom is sure:
One little word shall fell him.
That word above all earthly pow'rs,
No thanks to them, abideth;
The Spirit and the gifts are ours thru Him who with us sideth.
Let goods and kindred go, This mortal life also--
The body they may kill; God's truth abideth still: His Kingdom is forever.